Your first visit:
First visits can sometimes be a bit overwhelming for both you and pet. For this reason, we have complied a check list that may help smooth over the process.
- Complete and submit our New Client Form
- Gather all of your pets’ previous records. If you have a physical copy, please be sure to bring it in the day of your appointment. If you have an electronic copy, please email records and all pertaining information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer we call your previous clinic to collect your pets’ previous history on your behalf, please let our front staff know when you are scheduling your appointment.
- Have a list of questions ready for your pets’ veterinarian
- If you are bringing in your dog, please make sure to maintain them on a short leash. Flexi-leads are not recommended. If you are bringing in your cat, make sure they are in their carrier.
- Should you or your pet require any special accommodations for your appointment, please make sure to mention them to a member of our front staff.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 910-858-2525.
We look forward to meeting you and your pets!
All fields marked with * are required and must be filled.
Selecting an appointment date on this form does not confirm your appointment. Please provide your already scheduled appointment date that has been confirmed by our staff.